Our Research and Development staff are working on many innovative methods and equipment that deliver;
- A higher probability of detection together with greater accuracy.
- The testing of materials that have very course structures and cannot be tested using standard methods.
- Detection of probable discontinuities in very difficult to reach areas or previously inaccessible areas.
- Combining techniques for better risk control on plants and in-service equipment.
- Faster and more advanced techniques without compromise to quality of detectability.
Our Research and Development are currently working in areas such as phased array ultrasonics, digital radiography, eddy current, permeability testing, material testing – determination and systems. With many innovative techniques and equipment have already been field proven and found to be extremely cost effective.
We can assist and deliver innovative methods for any NDT, Mechanical and Metallurgy requirements.
Please contact us to discuss.