Having high qualified and experienced engineers and experts, ABEN Technical Services provides a wide range of corrosion investigation services to determine:
• Type of corrosion, damage mechanisms, and the root cause of corrosion.
• Corrosion rate of the metallic materials using immersion test (weight loss method).
• Susceptibility of the wrought, nickel-rich, and chromium bearing alloys to intergranular corrosion according to ASTM G28.
• Pitting and crevice corrosion resistance of stainless steel and related alloys according to ASTM G48.
• Intergranular attack susceptibility of ferritic and austenitic stainless steel according to ASTM A763 and ASTM A262.
Feel free to contact us for more information about our positive material identification services or to request a quotation.