From commencement of manufacturing to the product being shipped, our inspection personnel can assist in ensuring the product is as specified and to the requirements of the end user. This includes assisting in determining compliance to Australian Standards for items manufactured overseas. Our Inspections can include some or all of the following
- Document & Drawing Review
- Material Checks
- Manufacturer Auditing
- Laboratory Audits & Checks
- Personnel Competency Checks
- First Article Compliance
- First Article Trial Testing
- Surveillance During Manufacture
- Manufactured Article Compliance
- Metrology & Dimensional Checks
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Cleaning & Coating Compliance
- Packaging & Shipping Compliance
- Factory Approval Testing
- Site Approval & Commissioning Tests
- Manufacturers Data Reports
ABEN continues to perform inspections on equipment and in industries such as:
- Pressure Equipment – Boilers, Vessels & Piping.
- Storage Tanks – Vertical & Horizontal Tanks (above and underground).
- Mining Equipment – Dump Trucks, Conveyors, Crushers & Liners.
- Rail Infrastructure – Locomotives, Rolling Stock & Rail. AAR Standards.
- Pumps – Castings & Impellors.
- Valves – Bodies and Gates / Balls.
- Lifting Equipment – Crane & Lifting Equipment.
- Bridges – Pedestrian, Rail & Roadways.
- Fabrication – Structural Steel and Reinforcement.
- Military – Military Equipment (field and support).
- Petroleum & Petrochemical Industries – Tanks, Vessels, Hose & Hose Assemblies & Piping
In-service inspections are also performed and further details can be found in our Plant Surveys & Inspections section.